My weakness is wearing too much leopard print.- Jackie Collins
From reading this blog, I guess it’s obvious that I love anything leopard print- (I think I could have a room covered in leopard!). And fortunately, this season, leopard print faux fur coats are making a comeback. They are chic and easy to wear and look great with everything from jeans to leggings.
I love the idea of pairing one with these pants and a super glam sneaker with metallic accents for a chic look. It would be perfect for wearing everyday. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite leopard coats, all under $200, so that you can get in on the trend. Leopard is truly timeless and will never go out of style. Happy shopping!
1. Zara Animal Print Textured Coat-I love this one! The double breasted front is so classic. Would go with everything in your closet.
2. Zara Leopard Print Coat- This one is a bit sleeker and would look great with those Lulelemon pants you wear everyday.
3. J.Crew Cropped Faux Fur Coat in Snow Leopard- Snow leopard is so pretty this time of year and any time of the year really. The boxy shape of this one has a vintage feel and reminds me of something Lee Radziwill would have worn.
4. Top Shop Snow Leopard Print Coat- Love the edgy look of this one. Perfect for a night out.
5. Top Shop Leopard Faux Fur Coat- The fur collar on this one is adorable. Has a very Jane Birkin vibe.
6. Louise Paris Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat- The larger scale of this print is bold and fashion forward. I’d pair it with leather leggings.
Image 1 via