The secret to beauty is simple- be who you are.- Bobbi Brown
I’ve long been a fan of all things Bobbi Brown. Her makeup looks are fresh and pretty and leave you with a gorgeous glow. And her brand of beauty is understated and never makes you look like you tried too hard. With the holiday season here, I thought it would be fun to share a how-to for Bobbi’s Holiday Romance look.
It’s so pretty! It takes an everyday makeup look and elevates it with a classic red lip, in the luxe matte finish, and a bold winged eye, in the long-wear gel liner in black ink.
1. Hydrating Eye Cream- Bobbi always places a huge emphasis on making sure the skin is properly hydrated before applying makeup. I’ve tried this eye cream before and I can say I love it.
2. Vitamin Enriched Face Base- This is a Bobbi bestseller. It’s both a primer and moisturizer and is rich without feeling heavy or greasy. The formula has shea butter in it so it makes a perfect winter moisturizer. It will leave you feeling so hydrated.
1. Skin Long -Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15- Bobbi recommends applying this with her foundation brush and I couldn’t agree more. I have this brush and it makes a world of difference in how you apply your makeup. Worth the investment!
2. Retouching Loose Powder- Dust this all over to warm up your complexion and to set your makeup.
1. Bronzer- This lightweight bronzer is perfect for adding some color to pale, winter-weary skin. It’s red and brown tones mimic a true tan and are so natural.
2. Bronzer Brush- Having the right tools is essential to achieving a flawless look. The rounded brush head will help your bronzer to smoothly glide on.
1. Perfectly Defined Long-Wear Brow Pencil- Brows are having a major moment right now and this pencil will help you to achieve that bold look. The pencil’s slant tip will help with definition.
1. Long-Wear Gel Eye Liner in Black Ink- I’ve tried nearly all of Bobbi’s gel liners and love them. They stay put and don’t smudge. Winging the liner to a point adds drama.
2. Smokey Eye Mascara- Will give you incredibly black, long lashes for days. Plus, the long-wearing formula won’t flake or smudge.
1. Luxe Matte Lip Color in On Fire- This new take on the Luxe Lip Color offers a chic and understated matte finish. I love how it has a vintage look.
This look would be perfect for your office Christmas party or for grabbing drinks with your girlfriends. Happy Holidays!