It’s an add to cart kinda day.
Green Monday is officially here! Since today is the last day of cyber sales, around the web, I thought it would be fun to share some of my top sale picks from J.Crew. They are having an amazing 50% off sale when you use the code MONDAY. There are some incredibly chic finds at fantastic prices. And if you’re still shopping for something to wear to that holiday party, J.Crew won’t disappoint! Now is the day to shop! Let’s get started!
1. Slim Stretch Perfect Shirt in Stewart Tartan- I absolutely can’t get enough of tartan this year. It’s always a classic but has definitely been trending as of late. For a casual holiday look, I would love this paired with jeans and leopard heels. Add a pair of statement earrings and a bold red lip and you’re all set.
2. Black Watch Tartan Loafers- These are the perfect classic shoe. They’ll never go out of style and would be perfect paired with jeans or a slim black ankle pant.
4. Crewneck Sweater with Jeweled Buttons- A great everyday sweater that adds a touch of glam to your favorite running errands outfit. Comes in six colors.
5. Long-sleeve Everyday Cashmere Crewneck Sweater in “Ca Va”- This cashmere sweater with a fun, irreverent phrase is a total steal. I am a firm believer in adding a new cashmere sweater to your wardrobe each year. You’ll have them forever.
7. Jackie Cardigan Sweater in Leopard- A classic cardigan never goes out of style. The leopard print gives it a bit of an edge. Pair it with a black pencil skirt for the ultimate Mrs. Robinson look.
8. No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Tinsel Tweed- A festive take on one of J.Crew’s favorite skirts. Dress it down with a t-shirt and a denim jacket or wear it to work with a stretch poplin shirt.
9. Nordic Boots in Leopard Calf Hair- I love these!! They totally remind me of something you’d wear apres ski- or on the less glamorous side, they’d be perfect to wear for the daily Starbucks run.
Happy Shopping on this cyber holiday!